1. be in a good mood, feel cheerful 心情喜悦
e.g. I’m in a good mood today. 我今天心情很好。
My birthday always makes me feel cheerful.我的生日总是让我心情喜悦。
2. be radiant with joy 喜行于色
e.g. She was radiant with joy when I asked her to marry me.
3. be pleased beyond description 喜不胜言
e.g. I was pleased beyond description that I got this job.
4. eyes twinkle with pleasure 喜上眉梢
e.g. His eyes twinkle with pleasure every time he remembers last winter.
5. light up with pleasure 喜笑颜开
e.g. His face lit up with pleasure when she came in.
6. be extremely delighted 欢天喜地
e.g. We're extremely delighted at your success.
7. be wild with joy, be ecstatic, be exuberant 欣喜若狂
e.g. The crowd was wild with joy when he scored the final goal.
e.g. We were ecstatic to be together again.
e.g. The children could not have been any more exuberant at the birthday party.
8. wear a happy expression, look cheerful 面带喜色；面带笑容
e.g. He was wearing a happy expression even though he was really worried.
e.g. You look cheerful today. What's the good news?
9. be overjoyed 喜出望外
e.g. Belinda was overjoyed to hear from you after so long.